Working for Darling Ingredients means working for an ambitious industry leader in an entrepreneurial and no-nonsense industrial environment where 'best in class' is the standard. lf you can make a difference in the development and growth of our company, choose Darling lngredients for a challenging career.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer is responsible for providing technical leadership on large and complex projects to the sales team and clients. You will work primarily on project execution but will be involved in sales support as well. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer can apply their skills and knowledge throughout the various stages of the project lifecycle.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Project Execution
- Participate on or lead technical implementation team
- Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Lead and develop components of the sales team solution that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards
- Unit test code
- Resolve and provide guidance on technical issues
- Help determine and translate customer needs into a solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations
- Sales support
- Bachelor degree or associates degree in IT, Computer Science or related
- JDE experience is a must-have
- Hands-on and very technical within the O365 stack
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies/trends
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to speak English, Dutch is a preference
- Working in a people-oriented, international and dynamic culture.
- International experience and exposure, due to the multitude of contacts with people in business units and corporate management, with different cultures all over the world.
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, due to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development.
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in advisory projects for implementing solutions in close cooperation with key stakeholders.
Unsolicited activities from agencies are not appreciated