Darling Ingredients is a world leader in converting edible and inedible fats and proteins into a wide range of organic ingredients and specialty products for customers in the pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, technical, fuel, bio-energy and fertilizer industries. As a global model of sustainable practice for over 135 years, our international network of over 200 locations spans five continents, offering a diverse portfolio of products and services. Our approximately 10,000 employees are dedicated to developing sustainable solutions for a growing global population. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, and with an international head office in Son, The Netherlands, we are the only publicly traded company in our industry (NYSE/DAR).
Are you the ambitious and analytically skilled Quality Trainee we are looking for and are you looking for a kickstart of your career?
The Quality group of Darling Ingredients is looking for a Quality Trainee who is keen on quality and improving production processes. As a Quality Trainee you are part of the Quality department for the Business Unit Rendering & Specialties, which operates from the International headquarters of Darling Ingredients International in Son en Breugel (near Eindhoven).
Tasks & responsibilities
This department is involved in the support, improvement and standardization of quality processes of a group of similar plants within the Business Unit. You will be trained and educated as one of the Quality specialists.
You will fulfill a key position in both the quality and engineering process and you have the following responsibilities:
- You support, maintain and optimize production and technological projects like:
- solve quality issues and make improvement plans;
- develop e-learning modules regarding QHSE;
- set up a deviation E-database structure for several production sites.
- You will troubleshoot at the plants and work together with local management teams to improve the production;
- You will solve and analyze techniques and develop new techniques;
- You will participate in projects for the improvement of processes and Quality systems.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Process Engineering or related
You are an ambitious technician who has a drive for analyzing and improving processes. Do you describe yourself as:
- self-starting, proactive, communicative and results-focused;
- you have a strong affinity with production-floor and engineering;
- willing to work at and travel to different plants.
We offer you growth opportunities. We have a dynamic and exciting work environment, in which you can assert your unique background, ideas and energy. If you love responsibility and are motivated, Darling Ingredients is the place where you can develop yourself.
Several of our departments in our organization offer traineeships. The traineeship consists of several aspects where experience, education and exposure are key. During the course of this traineeship you will be in the same position, reporting to the same manager. We will provide you with a broad learning experience by project responsibility and interaction with/coaching by management.
If you are interested in this position then send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want more information about the job content you can contact Ivo Spaetjens via email firstname.lastname@example.org. An assessment and several interviews are part of the application process.
Unsolicited activities from agencies are not appreciated