Our industry is often referred to as the “original recycler.” We are committed to carrying on that legacy well into the future. Through our diverse global family of producers, we collect and repurpose millions of metric tons of inedible materials annually.
Learn more about our producers by clicking their logos below.
- Contain, collect and repurpose inedible meat-by-products
- Joint partnership with Valero Energy Corporation
- Renewable fuel from animal…
- Transforming bakery residuals into high-energy feed ingredients
- Specialist in natural sausage casings and meat by-products for food, pet food…
- Fueling a greener tomorrow
- Transforming sustainable resources into functional and nutritional…
- Adding value through service and innovation
- A Darling/Griffin brand
- Creating maximum value from organic food waste and manure
- Tiny insect, big advantage- nutritious, sustainable, consistent quality animal…
- High quality, traceable crude porcine heparin
- Lard-specialities for over 70 years
- Natural organic and fortified organic fertilizers
- Reliable service, safe solutions
- Sustainable solutions for a greener tomorrow
- Reaching further together
- Natural ingredients, smart solutions
Beef, poultry and pork by-product streams are converted into usable and specialty ingredients, such as gelatin, tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal, yellow grease, fuel feedstocks, green energy, natural casings and hides, which are sold to the pharmaceutical, food, pet food, feed, fuel, bio-energy and fertilizer industries around the world. Additionally, in North America, we provide used cooking oil collection and grease trap services to the restaurant industry, and collect nutrient-rich residuals from industrial wastewater for land application.
Through the efforts of our producers, Darling Ingredients is known for quality, safety, biosecurity and integrity in the wide array of industries we serve. Led by a visionary management team, we continuously seek new opportunities to repurpose bionutrient materials into innovative and sustainable products.