Sustaining life on earth has never required more energy than it does today. That’s why we have taken the lead in developing new opportunities in renewable energy. Whether from repurposed animal fats, organic residuals or the oil and grease we collect from restaurants, our energy solutions are one more contribution towards a paradigm shift in the world’s long-term energy balance.
Our many years of experience in acquiring organic co-products and residuals and converting them into innovative, high-value products have positioned us as a global leader in renewable energy development.
- We were the first in the USA to pioneer commercial biodiesel production utilizing animal fats and used cooking oils
- In 2001, we became Canada's first producer of biodiesel from animal fats and cooking oils
- In 2013, together with Valero Energy Corporation, we constructed North America’s largest facility to convert animal fats, used cooking oils and distiller oils into renewable diesel
- In Europe, we are leading the way with innovative biofuel and renewable energy solutions
Our Bio G-3000 is a clean-burning, renewable, premium biodiesel fuel that meets all ASTM 6751 specifications. It continues to be produced at our facility, providing fuel blenders with a clean and stable renewable fuel to help meet their blending requirements.
- Safe for the environment
- Reduces air pollutants such as particulates, carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons up to 80%
- Meets all current ASTM D6751 specifications for the transportation and engine manufacturing industries
- Blended with petroleum diesel, Bio G-3000 is the most cost-effective alternative liquid motor fuel available for compression ignition engines
- Sustainable solutions for a greener tomorrow
- Reliable service, safe solutions
- Creating maximum value from organic food waste and manure
- Fueling a greener tomorrow
- Joint partnership with Valero Energy Corporation
- Renewable fuel from animal…