One of the challenges faced by supermarkets is how to safely and efficiently handle their used cooking oil and inedible meat co-products in a clean, cost-effective way. Our restaurant services division provides our industry's most diverse lineup of state-of-the-art used cooking oil storage equipment in North America, making us the ideal partner to both national chains and independent operators. We are also a grease trap cleaning company, that collects sanitary fat and bone collection as well for North America.
Providing service in all 50 states across the USA and parts of Canada (under our Rothsay brand, also part of the Darling Ingredients family) we schedule our service calls to meet your individual needs. We can also offer our chain customers contract pricing and consolidated billing of all our offered services. Whether you operate a single location or a vast franchise network, we’ll provide a solution that is right for you.
Your customers will appreciate that you are repurposing your residuals into resources.
Whether you run an independent grocery store or a national supermarket chain, we understand your need for streamlined operations. What makes us different?
- Our 130+ year history of service to the food service industry
- Safe, clean and efficient meat by-products recycling and used cooking oil collection and grease trap services
- Direct service by our fully-trained employee technicians
- Discreet service provided with least disruption to your business
- Modern, company-owned fleet (41st largest private fleet in USA) with on-board routing logistics to provide efficient and reliable service to our customers with a lower carbon footprint
- Extensive network of biosecure processing facilities across North America
- Diverse solutions for your material - your fats, inedible meat by-products and oils are used for fuel, feed and more
- Three company-owned* biofuel processing facilities
As the first commercial producers in both the USA and Canada of biodiesel from used cooking oil and animal fats, we helped elevate the value of these feedstocks in the marketplace. In 2013, we began production, in partnership with Valero Energy Corporation, of our Diamond Green Diesel facility – North America’s largest producer of renewable diesel from animal fats and used cooking oils recycling.
- Natural ingredients, smart solutions
- Sustainable solutions for a greener tomorrow
- Reliable service, safe solutions
- Creating maximum value from organic food waste and manure
- Adding value through service and innovation
- A Darling/Griffin brand
- Transforming bakery residuals into high-energy feed ingredients